Machine/Deep Learning algorithms, convolutional neural networks
- Homogenization theory for nonlinear problems modelling the visco/elasto-plastic behaviour of materials with random/stochastic microstructure.
- Well-posedness and homogenization for dislocation based gradient visco-plasticity with isotropic/kinematic hardening.
- Homogenization theory for elasto-plastic problems of monotone type with positive (semi-) definite free energy and periodic microstructure.
- Existence of measure-valued solutions for models of ferroelectric material behavior.
- Existence issues for visco-plastic models of monotone type with positive semi-definite free energy.
- Regularity theory for elasto-plastic problems of monotone type with positive definite free energy.